Get in girl, it's time to learn how to be supported in your marriage!
- You'll get to go with the flow of what you feel called to do and develop a more intimate connection with him.
- You'll know what you want, reconnect to your own intuition, and silence that critical inner voice so you can be authentic (do what you want to do) without the guilt of hurting others.
- You're going to learn how to respond instead of react.
- Move into your heart.
- Stop all the doing.
- End complaining, set an intention, and love your life.
You have the power to create the relationship you want! It's not too late and you don't need him to change!
I was so unhappy in my marriage. I really thought I'd screwed up and married the wrong guy after all.
I was so sick of how he treated my kids. And I was determined not to lose 50% - especially when it came to time with my children.
So I transformed it, and my book tells you how - but this course goes even deeper to show you exactly what shifts to make and then how to take action with a worksheet or meditation that helps you embody the same shifts that I made.
I want you to know that you can use your relationship to have deep healing.
In fact, I believe that relationships are the path to heal and grow and become more conscious - maybe even enlightened. Most people wait until they have a terrible illness or hit rock bottom before they have this kind of awakening, but I want you to know for sure that it's absolutely possible to have it now, and if you have what has become kind of an awful marriage, then I want you to consider yourself lucky because that means there's plenty of fodder there for your personal growth.
This isn't about saving your marriage - though it saved mine.
And it isn't about happily ever after or marital bliss - though that's likely to be more available to you.
This is about committing to shift into love even if the person in front of you is awful. So you can walk away rather than engage. So you can change the dynamic.
Can you shift into love rather than fear?
Can you love yourself so deeply?
Being in such a state of love that you can move away from behavior that doesn't honor you, enabling him to grow for once?
This isn't just about you.
Doing this work helps him grow, it helps your kids become healthier, thriving humans who know how to navigate conflict and who know how to move away from behavior that doesn't honor them.
Become the fullest, happiest, most loving expression of yourself BECAUSE of the conflicts in your relationships today.
Whether with your husband, kids, friends, or co-workers.
Everyone out there is mirroring what's inside you.
Your childhood wounds.
Your ego self begging to be good enough, to be loved.
Every single person is doing this for you every day. And it's exhausting to have someone who seems to only reflect the stuff you don't like, but you're not going to find someone who only reflects the good forever.
That's not how attraction works.
You'll always find someone who has the same "flaws" as you until you actually take the steps to heal them.
And so even if you don't end up staying with your husband, if you want to have a powerful relationship with someone who reflects only the good in you, this course will help you find those holes and repair them.
I promise this can happen for you and all it takes is moving through this personal growth work and being willing to explore the empty spaces that flood your vision when your spouse is doing something that you don't like.
This course helps you to dive in deep to truly understand why you keep experiencing the same things over and over in your current relationship or throughout the course of your life.
If you want to end this now, here, at your generation so your kids don't have to experience it, you have this golden opportunity now to use the relationship you've been given (whether a spouse or a child) to deeply understand how you can heal it and become more conscious and present in your life so that you can always move in the direction of your heart, your bliss, and your Soul Truth.
Uncaging Your Self + Your Partner and Kids in the Process!
This course is for you if:
- You’re feeling stuck in your marriage or relationship, unsure of what to do next
- You don’t know what to do to make your partner or child behave better
- You know you want to parent differently than your parents did, or have a relationship that is better than theirs was
- You just cannot get on the same page as your partner about anything since the kids were born
- You are ready to divorce if something doesn’t change
In it, you'll learn:
- What the cage is and WHY we do the things we do because of our childhood experiences
- Why you got married and how the unconscious intention behind it is causing a fracture in your partnership
- How a baby puts incredible pressure on a relationship, revealing its cracks
- How to respond rather than react when your spouse or child makes you feel anger or rage
- How to go from lack to abundance and move out of conditions ripe for depression
- Why what you think love is is holding you back from happiness
- How to identify and meet your needs without causing suffering for your children
- Where you fall on the narcissist-empath spectrum and how to get out of the roles you've both been playing
- How to set and hold boundaries and limits for yourself and your children
- What your emotions mean and how to regulate them as well as how to be your child's emotion coach
- Understand your patterns and why certain behaviors trigger you
- How to use the relationship you have to grow before repeating the same patterns with another
- Practical matters like balancing household chores and financial stress
- Why we have addictions and how to help your spouse through theirs or begin to heal yours
- How to re-establish trust and create honest and open lines of communication, with your child or spouse
- What to do if you've been cheated on or are thinking about cheating
- How to connect with sex and set rewarding intentions for intimacy
- If divorce is best for you or your child and when, if at all, to have one
- How to release the lessons from your current relationship so you can move on into new journeys together
- How to communicate so you each feel seen, heard, and loved
- Why there may still be doubt about the relationship when the other person won't grow
- How to create a new and rewarding partnership
Hi, I’m Beth Rowles
My relationship with my husband suffered once the babies came because that was when conditioning and pain from my childhood reared its ugly head. I was sure we were headed for divorce.
Instead, I realized this was my opportunity to use him as my teacher. I took every argument or irritation as a test to identify my gaps, heal old traumas, form new beliefs, and let go of the conditioning I picked up as a child.
You can save time and money on therapy (or divorce attorneys) by doing this work on your own now. I'll teach you how to use your triggering relationships (whether they're your spouse or your kids) to break free and let your real self dictate the life you want to live.
I believe you can create the relationships you want with the people already in your life.
I believe all relationships are here to propel us forward, either through contrast or collaboration.
I'm thankful for my experience and the fact that my kids never had to "divorce" their dad because we're still together, growing, loving, and celebrating each other (and our 10th anniversary!)... Come join me!
"I did it!! Lots of tears and healing in this one! Beautiful lesson!! ... I'll be listening to this one many more times. So grateful for this course!!"
-Mom of Two